In compliance with NYS regulations, and in our own effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Woodland Cycles will be open, but implementing very strict protocols to protect the health and well being of our community. We understand that outdoor activities, such as cycling are very important to so many in our community, and that there are many in our community that relies on bicycles as their only form of transportation. Because of these factors, the shop will remain open, but in the safest way possible. The shop will be cleaned after every visitor for your safety and your bike will be cleaned with alcohol after service and serviced while wearing gloves. Please review the following shop guidelines and don’t hesitate to reach with any questions or concerns.
Shop Safety Guidelines:
- If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, please stay home. Give me a call or send me an email and we can figure out what you need and how I can help.
- We are limited to one-on-one interactions. I will be in the shop working but ask that only one customer is in the shop at a time. PLEASE abide by the 6 ft rule and keep your visit short. I strongly encourage you to make an appointment by calling, emailing, or messaging.
- Bike repairs and tune-ups will be accepted. Please call or email me to make an appointment for drop-off. Bikes can be left on the bike rack outside the shop during open hours. “While you wait” services will not be possible.
- If you’re in need of new bikes, parts or accessories, please call me to coordinate an appointment for purchase, pickup, and answer any questions. I’m more than happy to find what you are looking for.
- If you are looking to purchase a bike, please call me and I can help you find what you are looking for. Several bike companies such as Salsa are offering shipment directly to you! Give me a call if you are looking for a certain bike or piece of gear, it may be possible to ship it directly to your house! If you would like to demo a bike, please make an appointment.
- DISCOUNTED BIKE RENTALS: We want to see people out on bikes in a safe and responsible way. Woodland Cycles rental bike fleet is available for daily, weekly, or monthly use at a very discounted rate. Call me to coordinate signing the waiver and pickup.
Please remember I’m here to help. Also, please be understanding while local business try to give you the safest and best service possible during these difficult times.