In compliance with NYS regulations, and in our own effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Woodland Cycles will be open, but implementing very strict protocols to protect the health and well being of our community. We understand that outdoor activities, such as cycling are very important to so many in our community, and that there are many in our community that relies on bicycles as their only form of transportation. Because of these factors, the shop will remain open, but in the safest way possible. The shop will be cleaned after every visitor for your safety and your bike will be cleaned with alcohol after service and serviced while wearing gloves. Please review the following shop guidelines and don’t hesitate to reach with any questions or concerns.
Shop Safety Guidelines:
- If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, please stay home. Give me a call or send me an email and we can figure out what you need and how I can help.
- Appointments must be made to enter the shop. We are limited to one-on-one interactions. I will be in the shop working but ask that only one customer is in the shop at a time. PLEASE abide by the 6 ft rule.
- Bike repairs and tune-ups will be accepted. Please call or email me to make an appointment for drop-off. Bikes can be left on the bike rack outside the shop during open hours. “While you wait” services will not be possible.
- If you’re in need of new bikes, parts or accessories, please call or email me to coordinate an appointment for purchase, test ride, pickup, and answer any questions. I’m more than happy to find what you are looking for.
- If you are looking to purchase a bike, please call me and I can help you find what you are looking for. Several bike companies such as Cannondale are offering shipment directly to you! Give me a call/email if you are looking for a certain bike or piece of gear, it may be possible to ship it directly to your house! If you would like to demo a bike, please make an appointment.
- BIKE RENTALS AVAILABLE: We want to see people out on bikes in a safe and responsible way. Woodland Cycles rental bike fleet is available for daily, weekly, or monthly use. Email or call to coordinate signing the waiver and pickup.
Please remember I’m here to help. Also, please be understanding while local business try to give you the safest and best service possible during these difficult times.
Please stay safe, we will all get through this together.
Mike Reynolds/Owner-Woodland Cycles
24 S. Main Street, Milford, NY 13807
Santa Cruz bikes are now being delivered to the shop and ready for spring. Stop by and check out the new 2020 Santa Cruz MTB line. We are very happy to offer Santa Cruz bikes and service to our Upstate New York family!
2020 Salsa Warbirds just showed up today, which means 2019s are on clearance. Here’s what’s left : )
Please let me know if you have any questions – Mike @ Woodland Cycles – 607-643-3848 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Salsa Apex 1 Carbon (Size 56) ……………………………………….$2,299 ($2,600 MSRP)
2019 Salsa Tiagra Carbon (Size 52.5. 54.5, and 56)…………………$1,999 ($2,400 MSRP)
We also have two Cannondale Fat Caad 2s leftover from 2019 that are also on clearance. There is still plenty of snow left in the season to take advantage of a new fat bike.
Cannondale Fat CAAD 2 (Size M and L)……………………………………$1,599 ($2,100 MSRP)
I’m happy to welcome Santa Cruz Bikes to the Woodland Cycles family!
Stop in the next few weeks to check out some of the 2020 Santa Cruz line. Bikes are currently on the way to the shop.
Right now is the best time of the year to have your fork or rear shock serviced. Woodland Cycles offers quick, competitively priced service without the hassle of having to remove suspension components and ship your fork/shock back to the manufacturer or service center. Most services can be done in-house in under 7 days.
Suspension is one of the most important components on a mountain bike and requires regular maintenance. A basic lower leg or air can service is recommended at least once a year or sooner for most air-sprung suspensions. These basic services will maintain the performance of the suspension, maintain any warranties, as well as helps to prevent more costly repairs like scratched or worn stanchions.
-Lower Leg Service (Fox, Rock Shox, Lefty)……………….$90-100 plus seal kit
(including seal kits/wipers/fluid)
-Lower Leg Service (Entry level coil)………………………..$40-60 plus seal kit
Rear Shock Service (Fox or Rock Shox)…………………….$75 plus seal kit
Woodland Cycles is back to full-time hours!
- Tuesday-Friday (10:00-5:30)
- Saturday (10:00-4:00)
THANKS AGAIN FOR AN AWSOME 2019 RIDING SEASON!!
2020 bikes are rolling is, so here are a few specials, clearance and sale bikes from Salsa Cycles and Cannondale. Bikes are on clearance till they are gone!
*Salsa Warbird Tiagra – Clearance (Size 52.5, 54.5, 56)
*Salsa Warbird Apex – Clearance (size 56)
Salsa Timberjack Deore 29 – Clearance (size Med)
Salsa Timberjack SLX – Clearance (size Med)
*Cannondale FAT CAAD 2 – Clearance (size Med and Large)
Cannondale Cujo 1 – Clearance (size Med)
Cannondale Cujo 2 – Clearance (size med)
Raliegh Roken Carbon gravel – Trade-in clearance – (size 60cm) – get into a lightly used full carbon gravel bike for under $900. $2800 MSRP.